Week 7 Microfiction: Champagne

 

Target (Source: Wikimedia Commons) 

Author’s note: This is a little story that happened just after a story of mine. As I said in the Author’s note there, I was inspired by Charlie’s Angels.

Aftermath

I sat on my dark blue sofa, sipping my Champagne. Well, it is good but oysters and a dish of smoked salmon may be missing though; what a shame. But well, I guess it’s better than nothing.

« As I told you earlier, the CFO of Mahabharata Holdings died in a car accident because of a heart attack. The accident caused injuries but nothing serious for the vict… » The news anchor continued the story of the accident.

Oh god, I feel bad for the victims. I’m so sorry about it but at least it was just minor injuries.

 

Next target

So, who is my next target?

 

Comments

  1. Melanie, this was a very interesting micro-story! I clicked the link to read the full story that took place before this and I was amazed. The style you told the story in was fantastic, I really like the attitude you wrote the story in. It was such a unique take on the Mahabharata, and I found it extremely refreshing. I have no real suggestions or anything to change, I was just very enamored by everything you did to make the story what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melanie,
    This micro-story is super interesting! I was a little confused at first, until I read the story that you had linked. I thought that the way you told the story was very creative and the way it tied into the Mahabharata was awesome! Like the above comment I don't think there is anything really to change about this story. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts