Week 8 Reading and Writing

 

I’m pretty much satisfied with my website and blog layout. So, I don’t think I will change it any time soon.

Blog

I think my reading notes on the Mahabharata are better than the ones on the Ramayana. I explored more about what I could write for my story these past two weeks. I wrote 3 times stories with approximately the same concept. The characters I introduced talked about their feelings and emotions freely, something they could not do in the Ramayana and Mahabharata. I had a hard time finding images that fit my expectations because I needed to be careful with the copyrights.

My favorite reading was the Ramayana; I really loved the love story between Rama and Sita despite the tragic end. My biggest accomplishment was to reconciled myself with writing. I know it’s not perfect, but my writing is better now, and I feel like writing again.

Website  

I decided to create a portfolio for the big project. Besides, my concept is the therapy session; Sita and Draupadi are the ones who already sit in the chaise lounge of Parvati, the therapist. I love how my website turned out; it is clear and easy to navigate. Additionally, each story has a personalized page.

 

Image

Rama & Sita (Source: Wikipedia)

My favorite image would be that one because it depicts the relationship between Rama and Sita. They’re both sides by side, living their life peacefully. I also love the color of the image; it’s colorful and bright.

 

Looking Forward

I look the most forward to read another epic and choose a woman who will sit on the therapist chair!

Comments

Popular Posts