Time Strategies

 

(Source: CC Search)

I’m someone who needs order in my life, so I’m usually pretty organized when it comes to work and assignments. I have all the basics: a calendar on my wall, a planner in my bag at all times, and a to-do list. I love working ahead of time and thus have free time.

I read Increase your creative output with 14-timemanagement tips just for creatives, and yes, the article was helpful! I learned to take purposeful breaks: usually, when it’s time for lunch, I tried to eat quickly to return to my assignments as soon as possible. Last semester, my time management was pretty good: I mostly turned in my papers 5 to 3 days before the due date.

At the beginning of the semester, I write down each assignment/paper on my calendar and planner. Then I’m starting to work on my papers at least two weeks before the due date and for discussion and reading one week to 2 days before the deadline. It worked last semester, so I think I’ll stick to it!

Comments

Popular Posts